Thursday, May 03, 2007



Mr. Clean & Pampered Chef.......
These are a few of my favorite things....and let me tell you why. I spent a good part of my evening cleaning the inside of my dryer. Now I would not normally want to spend a beautiful spring evening in my laundry room with Mr. Clean, but I had no choice. One of my darling children ( and I have a pretty good idea which one) had left a pack of gum in a pants pocket. It made it through the wash without detection, but alas, it showed up in the dryer. Thankfully only one pair of shorts were destroyed. The inside of my dryer was a sticky mess. The Pampered Chef pan scrapers worked great in getting the big wads of gum off and Mr. Clean finished the job. I just love those Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. They work on just about everything. Even gum in the dryer. Who would have thought.....

1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

I can guess which one !
:)