Wednesday, January 16, 2008


What is a girl to do?????????
Ok, this whole knee injury really stinks! I was supposed to go to the Packer game on 12/30. It was last game of the regular season. But because I blew my knee out, I could not go to the game. I have been on the slow road to recovery. I was at the doctor on Monday and he has scheduled an mri for Friday. So here is my dilemma---I have tickets to the Packer vs. Giants playoff game at Lambeau field. I don't think I can go. UGH!!!! I checked the Packer website and they do have accomodations for people in wheel chairs, but not nothing for gimpy girls with leg immobilizers. The doctor said I could go, but I am not sure if I could sit that long. Maybe if I could take my couch to Lambeau, I could sit that long. I have not decided what I am going to do yet. Of course, Grant & Evan are readily volunteering to take my place. I told them they have to come up with the money for the ticket. I think it may be out of their price range. Anyway, a huge thanks to my dad for inheriting his not so sturdy knees!

3 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Oh wow, not being able to go would be a MAJOR downer, MAJOR. We held season tics with the Jags for about 7 years before bowing out but I can't imagine what it would be like to have to miss this game. I really wish there was something we could do. Feeling bad for you. But man, working that crowd with a bad knee - I don't know. Doesn't sound like the thing to do.

So sorry.....

peace
fm

Amy said...

I would make my sons earn the tickets by doing jobs for me...or rent a wheel chair?

Nicole H said...

Think of how much warmer it will be on the couch. Although I like the idea of renting a wheel chair. Hang in there.