Friday, April 17, 2009



A Fun Family Day.......

The kids had off all week for Easter break. I had originally had the entire week off in hopes that I would either have another kid in the house or be in China meeting the newest addition to our family. But since neither happened, Mike and I decided to have a fun day with the kids. We decided to go to the Harley Davidson Museum. They have a scavenger hunt for kids that they all enjoyed. There was also a special exhibit with some of the bikes used in the last Indiana Jones movie. They had one that the kids could sit on and get their picture taken.

Mike will have to go back by himself sometime. Evan had completely covered the upper level before Mike had even gotten out of the first room! He could have spent days there reading every little tidbit of information.

After spending the morning at the museum, we decided to go out for lunch. We went to TGI Friday's at Miller Park. The Brewers were not playing, but the restaurant was open. It was pretty cool to sit inside and see the baseball field right there. The food was also really good. Then it was off to the mall to for some bumming around. Mike and I checked out the Select Comfort store. Someday, I will get a sleep number bed, just not now:)

A stop for ice cream on the way home & our day was complete! It was a very good day!!

1 comment:

Ohilda said...

Sounds like such a fun day!!! Mike reminds me of Scott and our visit to the Air & Space Museum in DC. I was SO ready to leave and he had barely scratched the surface...heh.

As to the sleep number bed...we have one and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The best investment I've ever made for my back. I have 2 herniated disks and can now actually get some sleep, that is when Kai isn't de-sat'ing. :)

Hugs and wishing you to China...SOON!