Wednesday, August 05, 2009







It makes sense to her..............
The other night, Grant scares the heck out of me when he wakes me up around 11:00pm and declares that Bethany is cutting her hair! I jump out of bed to find her sitting on her bedroom floor with a scissors and snipits of hair all around her. She has cut her hair! NNNNNOOOOOOOOO! We were trying to grow it out! Well it looked like she just got the front. I took her to the hair salon yesterday and they were able to make it look a little better. Later in the day we had Macie ask her in Chinese why she cut her hair? She said she wanted long hair like Macie and Mary Kate. So Macie asked her again, if she wanted long hair, why would she cut it? She said that she was cutting the hair in front and trying to tape it in the back, so the back was longer!!! It makes sense, right?????

2 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Makes sense to me- how cute actually !

The Montieth Family said...

I am rolling on the floor laughing.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Bethany's reasoning seems very clear to me.

Megan (AAI)