Monday, November 29, 2010




Thanksgiving fun....

I had to head back to work today after having off last week. It takes me a few days to prepare for the annual Waala Thanksgiving feast. We had 47 people at our house. We broke out the good chinet and had a great dinner that included two 20+ pound turkeys and two 9 pound hams, not to mention all the wonderful side dishes and desserts.

Black Friday shopping is a tradition with my sisters and mom. This year we actually did things a bit different. We headed out the door at 9:15 pm on Thanksgiving Day and shopped all night. I was home and in bed by 8:30am Friday morning. It was a loooooooong night, but we had a blast. My mom opted out of the all nighter but Lynn, Jenny and I had a blast. We are just crazy enough that we might do it again next year!


No comments: