Saturday, July 01, 2006



Baseball and Wedding Bells....
Today is Evan's last ball game. Grant's season ended on Wednesday night with a sad loss. We will actually miss the playoffs for Evan's team. One of the kids told Mike that it was ok that we would miss the game but they would win it for him. How optimistic....this team has only won 1 game all season:)
After the game, I am headed to Hayward, WI for my cousin Colleen's wedding. Mike & the boys will be staying home. I am going with my sister, Lynn and cousins Tammy & Lori, who are visiting from Denver. It will be a great time! On Sunday morning, we will be having breakfast with my Uncle Joe. He lives in Hayward and we don't get to see him very often. I am really looking forward to this whole weekend. Only a few more days until we are off to get Macie!!!

No comments: