Tuesday, July 04, 2006


An Irish Wedding.......Roller Coasters.....Packing
I had a nice time at Colleen & Mike's wedding. They had a bagpipe player, swing dance lessons, a 12 piece orchestra & a dj. (and green beer) It was nice to visit with cousins & other relatives that I don't get to see very often. My cousin Butch & I took part in the swing dance lessons & had a blast! The dinner was wonderful. The drinks were even better:)

On Sunday morning we went to breakfast with my Uncle Joe. It has been a long time since I've seen him, so it was a nice visit. On Monday, Lynn and I took all the kids to Six Flags for the day. It was a fun filled day of roller coasters & other rides. The Superman Roller coaster was one of the best roller coasters I have been on. It was awesome!!!! The kids had a blast! This was the last hurrah for Grant & Evan before they have a little sister. I am sure she will have fun the next time we go.

I am off to continue packing. I have 2 days to get things organized, so I think I can pull it off. I will be sending the kids to Lynn's for an afternoon of swimming in the lake.

Shelly has updated their blog. She has Mia-Faith. Please check out there site. She is a little beauty. We wish them a safe journey and can't wait to meet the newest member of the Waala clan.

No comments: