Friday, December 28, 2007


Tomorrow Evan's 11th Birthday!

I am posting this a day early. Tomorrow is Evan's 11th Birthday. He is our middle child. He is our funny, energenic, caring, loving son. We are so proud of him. He is an awesome brother to Macie & Grant. He is a good student and loves to play baseball, football & basketball. He is always ready for an adventure. He is the most wonderful middle child a mother could ask for. He made me earn every gray hair on my head & I love him for it! Happy Birthday, Evan! We love you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!
I just found a blog template that you may just love!
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/preview/brett-favre-fan

Amy said...

Oh, if you use the template, save all your links first or you will lose them. I made a file on my desk top and saved my links there .